All the label information they provided was incorrect, the courier who collected my parcels told me that Transglobal Express are cheap, but ultimately awful.However, this isn't the worst of it.

My parcel arrived beaten up with a 37cm cut through one of the boxes. Not only did some of my valuable items arrive broken, but the insurance I bought from Transglobal Express turned out to be completely worthless. Despite providing photo evidence and proof of the cost of the broken items, they refused to pay a penny.

I feel doubly cheated and would never use them again.I wish I'd used a more reputable company, even if they are more expensive, my loss more than outweighs the cost.

Review about: Transglobal Express Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with Transglobal Express?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

TSI Shipping - Moving Service Review from Wayne, Pennsylvania TSI Shipping "I have shipped my almost new mattress and Box springs with this company. They mentioned everything must be in boxes and they only handle boxes. So I spent $100 on..." Read more Shippingquest - Delivery Service Review Shippingquest "My worst experience in US! I shouldn't have trusted this company and I highly recommend you to aboid working with them: _ There are more charges than what is shown..." Read more Uship - Puppy scam Uship "I found a lady on craigslist with husky pups -free, we texted and emailed. After she found out where I lived (nj) she said she lived in Seatle Washington, she..." Read more UPS Store Unethical Practices Ups Store "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...." Read more Allied Van Lines - Sorry Truck driver Allied Van Lines "Driver ripped a 15 foot limb out of my 300yr old live oak and left if in the street, So Im out in the street saw up this huge limb..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more Eharmony customer service 1.844.238.8666 eharmony customer service phone number Eharmony "eharmony customer service phone number eharmony customer service eharmony contact eharmony phone number eharmony customer service number www eharmony com customer service eharmony com phone number www eharmony com contact..." Read more Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty - LACYLOX.COM IS A FAKE RIP OFF BOOTLEG WEB SITE Lacy Lox And Lkm Hair And Beauty "LacyLox Lacy Lox is a scam imitation website tricking people into thinking they are buying genuine Ruth's Beauty products. They even have reviews of Ruth's Beauty products on their site,..." Read more