All the label information they provided was incorrect, the courier who collected my parcels told me that Transglobal Express are cheap, but ultimately awful.However, this isn't the worst of it.

My parcel arrived beaten up with a 37cm cut through one of the boxes. Not only did some of my valuable items arrive broken, but the insurance I bought from Transglobal Express turned out to be completely worthless. Despite providing photo evidence and proof of the cost of the broken items, they refused to pay a penny.

I feel doubly cheated and would never use them again.I wish I'd used a more reputable company, even if they are more expensive, my loss more than outweighs the cost.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of transglobal express delivery service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1000. Transglobal Express needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned transglobal express delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Transglobal Express.

Had an Experience with Transglobal Express?

Comments